Monday, October 6, 2008

Block Classes Are Pretty Crappy...

For any of you who are expert at procrastinating and being a slacker like me, you totally appreciate the value of a college block class. You also recognize that a block class = a hell of a lot of work over 45 days. I have gotten myself into 4 block classes this fall due to poor class selection and lack of motivation or something retarded. So, today I embarked on a journey into hell. I'll let you all know how that ends up come mid-December, if I survive to tell the tale.
On another note, it's finally October which means the greatest holiday known to all the devious people out there is approaching!!!! I started out the holiday season with some "high" quality horror movies...but there really aren't many high quality horror movies these days, are there? Oh well...it also means that haunted houses are opening and Trav & I are due to hit up Vegas and get the shit scared out of us...well at least me. St. George has an AMAZING haunted house at the Red Cliffs Mall this year. Check it out if you have time, you'll love it!
And to update on the whole moving out of St. George thing...I'm pretty sure I've decided upon my future home, but I'm gonna have to hold out until May to move for student loans and the like... Mmmkay...I think that's about it and I have a stack of work and an even bigger stack of homework to do...that's how us employed college kids roll!!

0 comments: