Thursday, September 18, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

I'm about done with my associate's degree and completely done with St. George!!!!!! I'm just ready for a change. So...I have to decide what to do and where I want to go and all that fun stuff. I'm in a lease at my apartment until the end of January, so I have time to decide, but I want to get everything figured out beforehand. I've pretty much narrowed my choices down on where to move, but I need to decide what I want to go into for school. I'm leaning towards Interior Design, but I never know for sure...
As for places to move to, I'm deciding between my hometown, Milwaukee, or Pheonix. My brother from another mother, Jared, is headed down there soon and I would LOVE to go down there too, plus I'm in love with Arizona State. On the other hand though, Milwaukee is where a lot of my family is, and my friend Amanda, and lots of people I know from when I was younger...so it's been a hard decision. UW-Milwaukee is a pretty good school, and I could try to get into UW-Madison which is a hella good school...so, I guess it all comes down to deciding between crazy heat or crazy cold to decide between Arizona or Wisconsin, right??
As for everything else right now, I've just been crazy busy with school & work. That's pretty much it. Of course, I don't think there is much else to do in St. George, so it's all good... :)

2 comments:

Jared Foster said...

Idk if ur takin votes... but i personally vote for Arizona! It would be the sickness! FYI....


thinkin out loud


jaredface

Holly said...

Tough choices...glad to hear you're finally finished with SG!! Congrats!!