This year was a milestone year-25 year old. I can rent a car and my car insurance premium dropped which is so exciting. Ha. Alright, year in review.....
January was insignificant enough. Seriously, I can't think of anything much that happened so it couldn't have been too fantastic.
February was the month I wound up getting beat up by an Ice rink resulting in 2 bulging discs in my back. Painful but it's been....interesting. I've learned new ways to keep in shape so that's good and it's the best excuse to get massages! :)
March was the month my Dad got in a bad motorcycle accident. 3 weeks on a coma in the ICU = a LONG month.
April my Dad came out of the coma, went to acute rehab and was out quicker than any patient in similar condition ever was. Tough cookie.
May I was slaving for the school district but it all paid off when the last day hit and 3 months of summer vacation. :)
June was relaxing, swimming and catching up on everything I missed the past few months.
July I started nannying and that was the most enjoyable days! I had such fun hanging out with this darling baby and that's either sad or adorable. Ha! Seriously, a cool job. Nanny I'd you get the chance. I learned a lot.
August brought me "The Hunger Games" and life was never the same. Well it was but great series. And the movie comes out in 2012! Yay!!!
September, I got a job in Denver and I moved. Then, it took me 3 days in Mile High City and a 10 hour drive with most of my worldly belongings to realize Denver and I were not a good fit. So I returned to my parents, job and St. George. It's not where I plan to be forever but for the time being, it's right. I've always required learning lessons the hard way.
October was a good month. The Packers have had a great year which is always good in our family. I discovered Pinterest which takes up sooo much of my time, but I have found so much creative inspiration through it.
November was a great Thanksgiving. Day after shopping was fantastic. And I got approved for Demonstration Teaching, so graduation is a short year away. I can hardly wait...except I'll be slaving away for the next 12 months for a Bachelors diploma. Aye, the things we do for a fancy piece of paper!
December ended the year pretty well. My family adopted two Angel tree children which made Chriatmas a little sweeter. I got a new part-time job that starts right after the New Year (I've got to start saving for that 3 month work-free period of student teaching....) and 2012 should prove to be another good year, we hope! I should graduate, there could be an exciting move once I have a diploma in hand, and hopefully no accidents! *Fingers Crossed!*
And I have to put my failure in.... I forgot to put the HUGE Superbowl win in February!!! #greenandyellow. I got a twitter account too, very hip and exciting ha!
Okay I'm done. If you want my Dave album released this year, it's be either the new Airborne Toxic Event or Mumford and Sons. OH and most exciting news- I got the iPhone 4s which truly has been life altering. This is love folks. Seriously. Fabulous. Okay now I'm done. I hate how you remember everything when you are trying to sign off. Geez. Alright, happy new year peeps!! Much love, hugs, kisses and positive affirmations headed your way! ;)




0 comments:
Post a Comment