Last week, I took a make-up vacation for what was supposed to be a 7 day cruise to Mexico. The boat we were scheduled to go on started on fire a few weeks before mid-sailing so that got canceled. As an alternate, we went to California and planned some fun stuff. Well, as luck would have it, it rained the ENTIRE time. But, as a result of being stuck in a hotel room for way too long, I decided to take a risk and colored my hair. So, now you can call me Ginger Spice! :)
That's right! We scored tickets to Jay Leno when Owen Wilson was the guest! And man is he gorgeous in person!!!! Kaytee's aunt's friend works for the Tonight Show so she hooked us up with VIP tickets, so rather than waiting in the rain, we got yummy food in the green room before the show and then scored front row seats directly across from Jay Leno! So, I had a perfect view of Owen. It was great and so much fun! I can't wait to go see the show in person again!!
I've been spending my two weeks off of work from the school baking and catching up on everything I haven't gotten done in the last few weeks! My family had a great Christmas and I'm looking forward to my first New Year's in Vegas! I usually keep it pretty low key, so this year will be different for sure. Otherwise, I'm just keeping busy with school and slowly making it through the semester, as well as wishing football season lasted longer (the end is in sight :( ) and praying my Packers make it to the playoffs so I can enjoy a few more weeks!!
Hopefully everyone had a great year and hopefully next year is even better! I'm sure there is some exciting stuff in store!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment