Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lifestyles of the rich & the famous

As I was scrolling through pics on my fabulous phone, I decided there were some I should upload to my blog, simply for the sake of having something to blog about. So, here are some of the pics of my summer (minus the ones already on from WI state fair, clubbing with Jared & cosmic bowling....)

This would be the first card I ever made. Then, in classic Kyrie style, I never sent it. Then, my roommate moved it and sprayed it with nasty water while doing dishes. Tragic.


This would be how I made my money this summer; making up crafts for a special needs summer school. It was great fun! I loved it. This picture was taken by one of the special needs kids and I didn't realize he had taken my phone to take pictures of everyone, thus the special picture of me.

They say everything is bigger in Texas, but this is a WI creampuff. That would be my cousin's hand comparing size and his hands aren't small by any means. Unfortunately, I was informed it didn't taste as swell as it looked... which is actually probably a good thing. A couple of those could probably kill a person.

This would be what one would've seen at Wisconsin State Fair. A t-shirt proclaiming how I feel about Brett Favre. Love it!!! If only Utah was as fun and open minded as the home town!!!


Although I complain about the Washington County fair, in all justice, I did get a sweet henna tattoo so the world can know just exactly how I feel about Edward Cullen (gag). This is the fun we resort to in Utah. We get fake tattoos mocking gay movies. Joyous.
I moved into a new condo this summer. It is such a pain to move. I hate it. However, we made our own fun of it. This would be how we loaded my queen size mattress into the back of my small-size SUV. Pretty epic. The box spring came a couple weeks later when we finally had a truck to move it.

This would be Travis & myself at Big Al's Oyster Shack in the New Orleans Casino in Vegas. I've never really had this sort of food before, but it was boss. And, I had an oyster for the first time, wrapped up in a kamikaze shot. Yeah, that was an experience. It was good enough that I took another in a lemon drop shot.

This would be the sweet cake my dad made for my birthday. LOVE IT!!! It was awesome and it was sooooo yummy since he made it from Ghiradelli brownies. He also made some bomb spaghetti and sausages. It was a great dinner & birthday!

This would be at my birthday fiesta down in Mesquite the following night. We went to my favorite Mexican resturant (Los Lupes in Mesquite... delightful!), went bowling (where this pic is and where I scored my best game ever!!!). I won some money on black jack, we watched some hillbilly people karoake in the dirtiest casino I've ever been in, and then went hot tubbing at the Casablanca. It was sooo much fun!
Now this would be Cooper before his most recent groom. He'd been out in the crazy rain we've gotten lately and he looks a hot mess. Adorable, but in desperate need of a groom.


This would be post-groom. Doesn't he look like a stud!!!! I love it. He looks amazing. I have finally found a groomer who makes him look good and not retarded, and for half the price of the past groomers. Yes, it is amazing. If anyone would like her number, I would be happy to hook you up. I could not be happier with the outcome.
So that's all for now. I'm going to Cali this weekend to Disneyland! And to the beach, so I'm sure there will be more pictures soon. Then, November brings a weekend in Laughlin... random, yes, but should be fun regardless. However, it is December I'm waiting for with the cruise to Mexico!!

0 comments: