Friday, August 20, 2010

What a night for a dance, you know I'm a dancing machine


It has been a crazy couple of weeks!! I went to Wisconsin, which was wonderful. My grandma, as well as my dad's brother & sister and their families are LOVELY!! It was so good to see everyone and just get away for a couple days. The day after I got home was DRAMA!!!! It sucked, but I'm glad I got it over with before I started resuming life with work and school, that's for sure.
School started the next day and can I just say, I love my job SOOOOOO much. I have the best job ever. It can be stressful and it can be hard, but the kids make it worth it. I've had to learn so much trying to do the job of someone who is amazing and totally did more than I ever knew she did. She's a workhorse. I am so in awe of Brenda. She's amazing. There aren't even enough words for me to express how much I am in awe of this woman. And I miss her.
Anyway, school's good, but crazy. Working full days with special ed is exhausting, but it's preparing me for when I get done with school and have to be a real teacher and work my butt off!! Our kids in severe are so much fun! I love them. I am so grateful for having such an amazing rewarding job. It makes my day, even though it's exhausting some days, it makes every day worth it!
Also, I need to just say I have the greatest friends! They have been so good to me while I've been mopey and struggling the last week. It's been a tough week... drama drama. But my friends have kept me in check and have helped me SOOOOO much. I don't know what I'd do without them. But life is so much better today than it was a week ago and I owe it to my fabulous friends. You know who you are and you know I love you to death and I've always got your back peeps. Always. Thanks for being there every time I need you!
Also, we moved into our new house and I love it. It's so nice and I love having my own space. I desperately needed it. The stress has gone down so much just because I can relax. My amazing parentals have taken Cooper in for the duration of the lease and I appreciate it more than they realize. Coop loves my mom so much! I may have competition! ;) They don't ever read my blog but they're awesome. I love my parents so much. Seriously, I'm one blessed, spoiled chica between my friends and family!!
So I've thrown down a couple pics:

This would be the big slide at the Wisconsin State Fair!!! Love it!
That would be me rolling down it. I look like crap, but it was super fun!
Jared, myself and Kaytee at the new house. Love it, love them, good times!
I am such a dork, but life is good. Blue Steel all the way. I can't do picture any other way!
Oh and I finished the 2nd semester at WGU 100% which is such a relief. I am now in the teaching program portion of my degree and I'm sure all my fun is about to begin, ha ha. Lucky, lucky me!! Love you all, thanks for being amazing!

0 comments: