I should be packing to go to Wisconsin tomorrow, but I can't resist posting these videos. For those of you wondering what Dwight Schrute does during summer vacation, I have found him!! Yeah, he looks a little different, but same difference...
He's got some pretty sweet moves, huh??? I'm a little jealous.....
Anyways, I was up in Northern Utah this past weekend with Amber & CJ (who are amazing and hilarious!!!!) and Amber and I saw a full double rainbow after a big thunderstorm struck and it was super gorgeous, no lie. However, our reaction doesn't even compare to Mr. Psylocibin Mushrooms/ Acid Trip Major dude here. I mean it wasn't even close. I wish I had seen this video before I had seen the rainbow, than maybe I could have given fair credit to it...
Alright, Wisconsin tomorrow so I've got stuff to do. Pictures should follow when I return. Peace.




0 comments:
Post a Comment