Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tweet

Alright... I got a twitter. I don't know why, it just seemed like a bright idea. So I think everyone should go get one immediately and we should all be a bunch of friends and kum-ba-yah! Right?


I would like to let the world also know that in a softball battle yesterday, I, Kyrie Anne, got a home run. That's right. Home run hero!!! Or something like that...

Also, I haven't posted in a while, so I should rejoice grandly on my blog: MY GREEN BAY PACKERS WON THE SUPER BOWL BABY!!!!!! I'm doing a victory dance as I type. Now, I need to find a job in Wisconsin so I can come clean on a vow I made long before the Packers sealed a trip to Texas for that game. That's right, before the Packers were even committed to the playoffs, I had this thought in my head that if the Packers win the Super Bowl, I need to move back to the homeland. So, here I am, 2 months later on the job hunt. Naturally, this would happen during a crap economy. But, the resume is out there and the search has begun. Many people think I'm nuts, but I can't lie to myself people!!!! Come on, that would be the most awful thing in the world, right? But I'm also not silly enough to leave a full-time job with benefits for something that is not tied up, so I know I need to have some sort of work before I do anything too rash. I guess what I'm saying is the timing is unsure, but I think the plan is to eventually move back to Wisconsin. I'm doing my part and letting the rest work out. We all know I leave the big things up to the man upstairs. He's never led me the wrong way, so I'm sticking with him. :)

I hope everyone has a fantastic President's Day weekend!

0 comments: