Friday, February 5, 2010

Love It!

I always feel like I need to blog frequently...because people live and breath to read my thoughts, right?? :)


So, since my life is dull and nothing super exciting happens EVER, I thought I'd share something with the world that gave me an "aaw" moment yesterday.

I aide in a couple 6th grade science classes and they are currently teaching the kids astronomy. Yesterday, the sub was telling the kids about how the moon was a piece of the earth that broke up 4.5 billion years ago or something (I don't know how true any of this stuff is... I'm just sharing background, I'm not a scientist.) and one of the kids turns to me and says the cutest thing ever! To truly appreciate this though, you have to know that this kid has been kind of negative lately. He's a sixth grader getting closer to seventh grade... it's pretty normal So, he turns to me and says "The Earth is God playing with play dough." I thought it was so adorable!!!!!! Well, it's school and I don't want to get too in depth on this conversation because I quite like my job and don't feel like getting in trouble for the whole church/school politics so I just said "Well, I hope God doesn't get tired of playing with the play dough then?". He just looks at me and says "No, he won't." It was super cute. I loved it. Totally totally made my day.

0 comments: