...for 20 minutes. I have to say I am so grateful that I got the job I did. Being an aide at the school with 6th and 7th graders (which are two of the grades I have never wanted to teach) has been amazing! I was worried it may make me want to make a change in my career choice yet again, but heck no! I love it. Even when the kids are dirty, rotten, awful, terrible hellians; I still get a kick out of it. Yeah, I was worried I was going to lose my voice trying to get this class to settle down and shut up!!!! but I survived. And some of the kids maybe learned something. I'm super happy with it and I can't wait until I finish my schooling so I can have my own classroom and not have to go from class to class...I dread wearing heels because I know at the end of the day, I'll regret it - especially when I go see hospice patients and try to transfer them after!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Today I was a 7th Grade Science Teacher...
Oh and if anyone is skilled at knocking out walls and building a closet there, please let me know. My tiny closet is practically throwing up dresses and shirts and i have 5 laundry baskets full of clothes with no home. Or, better yet, if you have a master bedroom available that could double as my closet, just let me know. That would be super.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Posted by Kyr at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment