Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fall update.....

Well, if anyone had told me how exhausting working 2 part timr jobs would be, I probably would not have believed them. However, it is kicking my butt along with full time school!!! But I love it. I had no idea that a part time job working with the special ed department would get me sooooooo excited to become a teacher. Its fantastic! I love the kids, I love helping them understand something they couldn't grasp, I love helping them with little problems or to feel better about themself. Its amazing. I can't wait til I have my own classroom!!!

My daddio is getting knee replacement #2 manana so most of my weekend will be hanging out at the hospital keeping him entertained.

Oh and its no longer a secret...I got a puppy. He's an adorable labradoodle I scooped up at the shelter cause I'm super lucky! He's now 7 months old and a freaking cutie. His name is Cooper and I love the little turkey to death.

And my super good friend Adrienne had the cutest little baby boy ever so I need to give a shout out to her and Jerry!! He's adorable and I have been having fun checking out cute baby duds to get him! :)

Hmmmm...what else is there to say??? I have completly finished the first class for my bachelors degree which is pretty exciting! Every assignment I turn in feels like a small step lately and I can't wait til its all done!!!! I'm starting a poli sci class next week and I'm so amped for it--this is what I've been looking forward to!

Oh and I got a power juicer and an air popcorn maker which every woman should invest in. They are lovely. And if you want some top quality apples, hit up costco. I had the best apple since I moved from Miltown. It brought back sweet memories of hayrides and leaves changing...some days I miss that frozen violent city!!! :)

0 comments: