It has been a long two weeks without Internet at my fingertips. We got it back tonight and it has been a glorious occasion!! My roommate and I moved out to Bloomington two weeks ago...it's been nice so far. The kittens, Cullen & Aida, had a bit of a rough time with the change of surroundings; Aida would only hide under the bed for the first week!!! They are finally getting used to their new home though. :)
School is still school...and that's pretty much my life right now so there is not much to add. I got Netflix so I've been able to catch up on all the movies I've been missing. It's so nice to have the movies delivered to you & being able to just drop them in a mailbox. It's SO easy and there's no late fees!!!!! That pretty much makes it worth it alone!!
K, so I have like 200 emails in my inbox to go through so pretty sure this post is done. I'll be back on when something exciting happens...someday!




1 comments:
I can't imagine life without internet that long! That would be unbearable.
Post a Comment