Christmas has come early in St. George this year, cause it is snowing!!! I LOVE the snow and miss it SOOOO much after growing up in Wisconsin. It's nice that we don't get a whole lot of it, but this unusual snow storm is super!! I love it and I hope we get enough that actually sticks this time around!
It's crazy how busy life gets around the holidays. I haven't wrapped any presents yet and I still have to go buy a good amount of them. I don't know where all the time goes, but it seems to disappear!
I'm going to start volunteering for a hospice company in St. George. I wanted to do something to give back to those who don't have as much as I do. I watched a program on TLC Sunday, "The Mermaid Girl," about this little 8-year old girl who has a disease where her legs are fused together, like a mermaid. Anyway, this adorable girl has so many health problems, a low, low, low life expectancy, and the greatest outlook I have ever seen. She was the happiest person, and I couldn't help but think how this poor girl has extremely limited mobility, has already had two kidney transplants, and quite possibly the greatest personality ever. It just gave me a desire to do something useful with myself and help out those who need it. I think we should all be grateful for what we have and use what we have been given to help those who aren't as fortunate. I guess this post is just about a month late huh, it should've appeared around Thanksgiving!!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!
Posted by Kyr at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment