Here are some pictures of Cullen!!
Here he is with my mom who absolutely adores him and vice-versa.

Climbing on the computer desk....
This is his sister, Aida. They aren't really brother and sister, but my roommate adopted her, so now they are a very happy family and they are SOOOOO cute together.

When I first brought him home, this was his favorite place to sleep, in the sink! He still loves it, but he's gotten more comfortable in one of my dad's old sweatshirts.

This is my favorite picture of him. He is such a little stud!

He's so much fun, even if he is a little troublemaker. He loves to follow me around when I'm getting ready and he likes to jump in the tub, even if he hasn't made sure there isn't water in it!! He's a goofy cat with so much character and I can't wait to see how he turns out as he gets older. He's about 4 1/2 months old right now and just a lot of fun!!!

This is his sister, Aida. They aren't really brother and sister, but my roommate adopted her, so now they are a very happy family and they are SOOOOO cute together.

When I first brought him home, this was his favorite place to sleep, in the sink! He still loves it, but he's gotten more comfortable in one of my dad's old sweatshirts.

This is my favorite picture of him. He is such a little stud!

He's so much fun, even if he is a little troublemaker. He loves to follow me around when I'm getting ready and he likes to jump in the tub, even if he hasn't made sure there isn't water in it!! He's a goofy cat with so much character and I can't wait to see how he turns out as he gets older. He's about 4 1/2 months old right now and just a lot of fun!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment