Can you see the resemblance?! I may have found my true calling in life......

I love that it's summer and all the amazing things that come with summer! I haven't gotten a snow cone yet, but that's definitely on the To Do list.
I'm working the extended school year with the special needs kids and it's fabulous. I love it. For three days a week, we have two different groups of kids that we do some lessons with and then play games and do crafts and have a fun time! It's fabulous. And four-day weekends is where it's at. I think that school districts should seriously consider just switching to them for the entire school year.
Lynda has a gorgeous new hair do thanks to someone super amazing.... yeah, that'd be me. :)
I cut and died it a cola color with red chunks of color in it. Oh it looks dang good if I can say so myself.




0 comments:
Post a Comment