As promised, here is a pic with the blonde hair - I absolutely LOVE it!!! And there's a good view of my kick ass signed MBR poster behind me which I also love. :)
Here's a super adorable pic of Gabby just a couple days before she passed away. :( She was so perky and happy though that I really thought she might pull through.

Yeah, that's my dad snoring in the bed next to her, lovely, huh?? :)
And here is Cooper looking extra scruffy and a bit smaller than he is now, but he's due for another bath now and taking a pic now wouldn't look much better. Maybe after he goes in Saturday for his summer cut I'll put on more pics of him looking at fluffy and gorgemous, but for today, this is all I have on my computer and I haven't gotten any pics of him on yet so here...
Anyways, taxes are finally in (as of 3 hours ago) and it has been an insanely long day so I'm going to throw on some "Weeds" and ignore the rest of the world until I have to get up in the morning. :)




1 comments:
I love your hair! So cute!!
Post a Comment